Hobbies and Activities For Seniors
These are limited only by your imagination. Here are some.
- Part time work.
- Charity work
- Sports - golf, tennis, skiing, boating, sailing, fishing, biking, hiking, bowling, curling, kayaking, canoeing, surfing, -,there many more. I deliberately left out snowboarding, skydiving, hang gliding, mountain climbing, spelunking and white water rafting, but if those interest you, hey, it's your neck.
- Creative arts - music, drawing, painting, creative writing, sculpturing.
- Sightseeing. Spend some time seeing the attractions in and around your home city like the ones the tourists go to see.
- Take courses.
- Teach courses
- Join Community Centres or Seniors Centres.
- Start up a blog or website. I have two, this one and my literary website (or not-so-literary depending on your taste or point of view.)
- Join a book club.
- Join a creative writing club.